Directions from Jacksonville/I-95 North
Where to meet for the Fort Clinch State Park Tour
- Take I-95 to the Fernandina Beach/Callahan exit (Milepost Exit 373 - Old Exit 129), and stay to the right. You will then be traveling east on A1A. (This road becomes 8th Street within the town limits of Fernandina.)
- Stay on this road, (A1A), for 16 miles until you come to the intersection of 8th Street and Atlantic Avenue.
- Turn right on Atlantic Avenue and go about two miles, Fort Clinch State Park will be on the left.
- Proceed to the Ranger's Station. The Park's admission fee is $6.00 per vehicle.
- Stay straight on the Park road for approximately 1.7 miles. (Please note if this is a Sunday tour stay straight for 3 miles to park visitor center). Take your first right (toward fishing pier). Take the next right after that and meet EcoMotion Tours in coned off section of parking lot. Please note: It takes about 10 minutes to drive to the Park road to our meeting place. Many walkers and bikers use the Park road. Please observe the posted speed limit.
Fort Clinch State Park
2601 Atlantic Avenue
Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
EcoMotion Tours is proudly authorized by the National Park Service.