Directions from Jacksonville/I-95 North
Where to meet for the Fort George Island Tours
- Exit on Heckscher Drive (FL 105, Exit 358A)
- Follow Heckscher East to 9A. After passing under the 9A overpass, continue east on Heckscher.
- After you drive 9.2 miles from 9A, watch for the St. Johns River Ferry landmark on your right. Drive another 0.6 miles, turn left at sign entitled "Fort George Island Visitor Center; Kingsley Plantation; Ribault Club" on to Fort George Road.
- Proceed 1.8 miles on Fort George Road bearing right at the fork in the road staying on paved road, following gray signs for Ribault Club. You will pass the 1877 Episcopal Church.
- Park at The Ribault Club.
The Ribault Club
Fort George Island Visitors Center
11241 Fort George Road,
Jacksonville, Florida 32226
Helpful Landmarks: The St. Johns River Ferry parking lot is 0.6 miles south of the entrance on A1A/Heckscher; Huguenot Memorial Park is 0.8 miles to the north.